In the nearly two years since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law by President Trump, job creation in America continues to grow beyond expectations. US Department of Labor Secretary Gene Scalia called The Scott Sands Show to discuss the latest November report -- click here to listen on our free iHeartRadio app.
The jobs report showed:
- 266,000 jobs created -- 6.6 million jobs created since January 2017
- 41,000 jobs added to the September and October reports
- 3.5% unemployment for November 2019, a level we haven't seen in the US since 1969
- 21 consecutive months with unemployment below 4%
- 16 months of consecutive wage growth at or above 3%