The American Gaming Association estimates American will bet $4.76-BILLION on the Super Bowl this year. Only 3% of those bets will be legal, meaning 97% of the money is being leveraged overseas in unlicensed sportsbooks and illegal venues. This is only a slight bump from the $4.7-BILLION wagered last year.
SUPER BOWL PROP BETS; EAGLES V PATRIOTS
- Coin Toss (Scott picks "heads")
- Length of National Anthem; over or under 2:00 (Scott picks "under")
- What team will score first? (Scott picks Eagles)
- Will there be a field goal longer than 44.5 yards? (Scott picks yes)
- Will either team attempt a 2-point conversion? (Scott picks yes)
- What will be the first song performed by Justin Timberlake during the halftime show? Sexyback; Filthy; Can't Stop The Feeling; Other (Scott picks "Filthy")
- What color will be the Gatorade shower? Clear/Orange or Other (Scott picks "other")
- What color will P!nk's hair be when she sings the National Anthem? White/Blonde, Pink/Red, Blue/Purple, Brown/Black, Green (Scott picks "White/Blonde")
- Will Justin Timberlake cover a Prince song during halftime? (Scott picks "No")
- Which team will score last? (Scott picks Eagles)
- Will the winning margin be more than 5 points? (Scott picks "Yes")
- Who wins Super Bowl LII? (Scott picks Eagles)
Leave your comments below or Tweet us @ScottSands & @1370WSPD.