(Toledo, OH) Your favorite local radio and TV stations are partnering to send supplies to help with the hurricane relief effort.
WSPD, iHeartRadio Toledo, and WTOL11/FOX 36 is partnering with Impact With Hope until 7pm today to collect supplies for those impacted by Hurricane Michael.
Fred, Scott Sands, and the rest of the WSPD crew will be at WTOL studios at the corner of N Summit and Walnut Street to collect monetary donations, tarps, non-perishable food items, personal hygiene items, shovels, 55 gallon plastic bags, hand tools, work gloves, blankets, flashlights & batteries, and diapers.
Stop by, do some good, and say hi!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Finances & Supplies are Needed
IMPACT WITH HOPE and its Partners are collecting supplies to help with relief to the people who will be impacted by Hurricane Michael!
Please make a donation to help us in this effort.
PRIORITIES: Monetrary Donations to aid in shipping, tarps, generators, non-perishable food items, personal hygiene items, shovels, 55 gallon plastic bags, hand tools, work gloves, supplies for clean-up, blankets, flashlights & batteries, and diapers.
We need your help! YOU can make a difference by:
- Making a 100% tax-deductible monetary donation at http: http://impactwithhope.org/make-an-impact-with-hope/Donating supplies…visit http://www.isohimpact.org/what-we-do/the-bucket-brigade/ for a complete list of needed supplies.
- Volunteering volunteering – Click here to complete our Volunteer Application
- IMPACT WITH HOPE Distribution Center, 905 Farnsworth, Waterville, OH
- McCord Road Christian Church, 4765 McCord Rd., Sylvania, Ohio 43560
- Tireman Stores, Toledo Area, Findlay, OH; Monroe, MI
For more information, or to learn more about ways to help call the offices at IMPACT WITH HOPE 419-878-8548, visit www.impactwithhope.org or e-mail Linda Greene, President/CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: WTOL11