(Rossford, OH) A century-old vacant building is now a corporate headquarters in Rossford.
The former Ford Club in downtown Rossford was first built in 1917, used by employees at the automaker as an entertainment facility. But the building fell into disrepair over the years and came close to the wrecking ball.
Industrial Power Systems bought the building across the street from its production facility, citing a need for a new corporate headquarters. IPS sank four million dollars into the building as a showplace to welcome customers and prospective clients, while maintaining many of the Ford Club's original features.
IPS provides contracting and construction management services to industry. Rossford's mayor is being credited for connecting the buyer and seller, leading to the renovations.