PORT CLINTON, Ohio - Flooding has caused Ottawa County to declare a state of emergency.
WTOL 11 reports Ottawa County commissioners made the declaration after excessive rain caused widespread flooding in Port Clinton and Oak Harbor.
A number of streets in Port Clinton are also closed due to flooding:
- Harrison Street: Third Street to Perry Street
- McKinley Street: Third Street to Kentucky Street
- Garfield Street: Third Street to Ohio Street
- Lee Avenue: Alice Street to dead-end
- Buckeye Boulevard: State Street to Hair Quarters
- Madison Street: 10th Street to 11th Street
- Jefferson Street: 10th Street to 11th Street
- All of 10th and 11th Street
- Second Street: Monroe Street to Harrison Street
- Ash Street: Second Street to Perry Street
- Cedar Street: Second Street to Perry Street
- Alice Street: to the South (Kaspar to Grant)
- Portage Park closed
- End of Columbia Ave.
- Jackson Street: Perry Street to Second Street
- Lay Drive: Fremont Road to Sixth Street