TOLEDO, Ohio - Tonight's adverse weather has cancelled the first planned public meeting on the planned regional water authority.
The meeting, scheduled to take place at Bowsher High School, was cancelled for safety concerns.
There will still be five more meetings, taking place throughout the month of March.
- March 8, 5:30-7:30pm - East Toledo Family Center, 1020 Varland Ave.
- March 15, 6-7:30pm - Sanger Branch Library, 3030 W. Central Ave.
- March 22, 6-8pm - Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St.
- March 26, 6-7:30pm - Gesu Sullivan Center, 2049 Parkland Blvd.
- March 29, 5:30-7:30pm - Nexus Healthcare, 1415 Jefferson Ave.