(Toledo, OH) Toledo firefighters are investigating a blaze that left a family in the cold on Christmas night.
The blaze broke out last night in the kitchen of a Greene Street home and burned into the basement. Firefighters say the residents left the home three hours before the fire started. The American Red Cross is helping the family with shelter and other needs.
There's also no word yet on the cause of a mobile home fire in west Toledo. Firefighters were called Monday to Telegraph Road to battle heavy smoke and flames. Nobody was inside the home when the fire broke out. The blaze caused extensive damage.