The inaugural episode of The University of Toledo’s The Relevant University: Toledo was a rousing success.
We covered everything from Rocket sports and food, to internships and experiential learning, to cleaning up our neighborhoods.
We hope you enjoy this podcast, featuring:
- Matt Campbell, UT head football coach;
- Bruce Gradkowski, former Rockets quarterback who now plays for the Pittsburg Steelers and co-owner of Gradkowski’s restaurant in the UT Gateway;
- Brian Balasia, CEO of Detroit technology firm Digerati, the group behind Intern in Ohio;
- Dr. Scott Scarborough, UT provost and executive vice president for academic affairs; and
- Daniel Janisz, UT student organizer of this year’s Big Event community service project.